1. At the start of the run, the bots will be placed at the respective starting point. Only 2 team members are allowed to be near the arena while starting the race.
2. The race will start only when the organizers give the signal.
3. The starting procedure of the bot should be simple and should not involve giving bot any manual force or impulse in any direction.
4. Participants are not allowed to keep anything inside the arena other than the bots.
5. The time measured by the organizers will be final and will be used for scoring the teams. Time measured by any contestant by any other means is not acceptable for scoring.
6. The organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit, if any will be highlighted on the website.
7. The bot should not harm the arena in anyway. If it does so, a penalty will be imposed on the team. The magnitude of the penalty will be decided by the coordinators.
8. Participants are not allowed to touch the bot during the play. Only the coordinators will start and restart (if needed) the bots.
The bot which can score maximum points in the given time will win.
In round 2 , the points for crossing each check point=30. The other scoring criteria can be found in the link given in the description section
The decision of the organizers will be final.