A much awaited game for the cricket fanatics who analyze their passion for cricket and delve into the game. This event makes you the don of the hat of a bidder. You need to manage your budget and you can strategize to make the best possible team competing against other opponents who will give you a run for your money, quite literally. If you love cricket, if you have followed IPL and if you can mingle common sense with passion to build your bidding strategy, this event is a must for you.
Round 1: Online Quiz: 20 minutes duration.
The quiz will contain questions only from Cricket. It will be an elimination round.
Round 2: On-Campus Round: 3-4 hours duration.
The final teams will compete in a live auction of players in NIT Rourkela Campus. Each team will be given a fixed budget which will be used for the auction. The aim will be to build a squad that maximizes the total attribute score of the team.
Ratings have been given on the basis of the player’s last year’s International T20 performance (includes IPL and other Domestic Tournaments). Select your players accordingly.
Team composition: Batsmen 5, All-rounder -2, Wicketkeeper- 2,
Name 1 captain: Rating points tripled
Name 1 vice-captain: Rating points doubled
Maximum 4 international players
1. A team must comprise of 2-3 members.
2. Team members must be of same college.
3. A team member cannot register in more than one team.
4. Multiple teams from institutes are allowed and encouraged
5. In case of discrepancies, decision of the judges/event organizers
will be final.
6. Organizers reserve the right to change the Timelines.
1. The teams which will clear elimination round (online quiz) will
proceed to the next phase i.e. the on-campus auction round.
2. In auction round, the team which will have the highest attribute
score will be judged as the Winner of the event and subsequently
the second highest attribute score will be proclaimed as
Runners up of the event.