"Corporate HR Roadies is a collection of management games to test your business acumen, skills, management and knowledge. The game is designed to bring out the best in you from even the littlest bric-a-brac. The participants need to show their caliber, the power of persuasion and the ability to handle pressure.The prime objective of this game is to provide an insight about the harsh reality of the corporate world. So, are you ready to be a Corporate Roadie??
The event shall consist of 3 rounds. Each team can have a maximum of 2-3 Roadies (members).
Round 1- Task Hunt Each team will be given hints which will direct them to their tasks and accomplishing all those will help them step to the next round. This would be an elimination round.
Round 2- Jargon Jumble Find out the companies name behind the jumbled letter using the clue given. The selected winners will progress to the next round. Sub round-Market Quiz Teams will be evaluated on the grounds of novelty of the idea, feasibility, understanding the issues and expansiveness of analysis
Round 3-Case studies on Crisis Management: The second round will consist of real business life scenarios of organizations and participants should come up with their own solution of the given problem. It will help them understand the role of HR in a better way.
1. Marking will be done based on the innovation and creativity of the participants.
2. Preference will be given to the long term approach solutions."
1. A team must comprise of 2-3 members.
2. Team members must be of same college.
3. A team member cannot register in more than one team.
4. Multiple teams from institutes are allowed and encouraged.
5. In case of discrepancies, decision of judges/event organizers will be final.
6. Organizers reserve the right to change the timelines.
1. The teams which will clear the 1st round and 2nd round will go to the next phase.
2. In the third round, the team having the maximum attribute score will be declared winner of event and the second highest score will be declared as runners-up of the event.